Singapore Oakley Joe's Collection

.... a life time of obsession with Oakley and photography ....

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Scalpel

complete package includes:
1) original box
2) original microfiber pouch
3) paper works


OO9095-16 Max Fear Light Limited Edition
bunker blue + fire iridium $250 now $230
discontinued model and out of production
lens pre coated with Oakley hydrophobic nano solution
complete set with Original Oakley box microfiber pouch





OO9095-10 Scalpel Livestrong $240
polished black + black iridium
discontinued model and out of production
lens pre coated with Oakley hydrophobic nano solution
complete set with Original Oakley box microfiber pouch





OO9095-15 Scalpel Moto GP Casey Stoner
polished black + fire iridium
complete set with Original Oakley box microfiber pouch
NOT FOR SALE





OO9134-10 Scalpel Ducati Asian Fit
polished black + black iridium
(has a larger nose piece than standard fit)
discontinued model and out of production.
NOT FOR SALE
complete set with Original Oakley box microfiber pouch




For detailed information of the shades please look up www.oakley.com
Please text or whatsapp me at 93668168 if you wish to share shipping costs.

12 comments:

imranbecks said...

Livestrong Scalpel? I don't think there is a Livestrong Scalpel. I think you mean the Ducati edition.

Anyway, I wanna get the Dark Grey model (OO9095-04) from you, once I get my pay. Will contact you soon.

imranbecks said...

Oh yeah.. They do have a Livestrong Scalpel... I just saw it at Oakley's website... OO9095-10..

oakley joe said...

of course they do! I do know my Oakleys very well. I can know what model it is just by sniffing....haha! :)

imranbecks said...

Thank you for the deal! The shades look really great!re

oakley joe said...

you are welcomed!

Don said...

bro you got DUCATI SCALPEL in your collection? and how much are you letting go? please contact me at don.wjh@gmail.com thanks and cheerssssss

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am interested in the Livestrong Scalpel asian fit 009134-09 what is the price ?
Regards
Alex

oakley joe said...

hi there!, its S$260 with shipping included!

Anonymous said...

Hey, are your "polarized ice iridium" glasses really polarized? If so why don't they say so on the lens etching? And why are they being sold for like twice as much here as they are on oakley's website?

oakley joe said...

yes they are polarized, can drop by my place to check them out personally

Oakley.com sells for USD$200 or roughly S$280. Add $45 for USPS express delivery with tracking = $325

... which is NOT TWICE the price (S$560) like u claim.... you exaggerated. :)

CrimsnDragnY47 said...

I know I'm a little late to the party, but a couple quick questions.

1: is the Livestrong Scalpel still avilable?

2: If so, is it an asian fit as well? I see that you didn't specify on your website.

Thanks!

Oakley Joe said...

yeah its still available, but its not in asian fit :)